Monday, May 15, 2006

Vicks signs, will compete with Joey 5 pick


I really hate the idea of talented athletes getting limitless chances after making mistakes, probably because I am not a talented athlete.  However, it's often the severity of the action being overlooked that bothers me.  Marcus Vick signs a free agent deal with the Dolphins, presumably to compete with Joey for backup duty if and when Daunte returns.  Now don’t get me wrong, I hate everything to do with the lightning and green, but I hope Joey wins this battle.  Vick has proven repeatedly that he is just a bad guy who doesn’t understand what the right thing is, let alone actually making the choice to do it.  Joey is a standup guy who deals with whatever comes his way.  He survived 4 years in Detroit, the guy deserves a break for that alone.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-dolphins-marcusvick&prov=ap&type=lgns




Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! »
 
MESSAGE
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it ncb bentley pit disaster cps nexium side effects Cheap phone calls europe cooking schools culinary arts Houston perfume fragrance wholesale cheap web hosting
 
MESSAGE
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?