Thursday, October 27, 2005

World Series Thoughts

 - I think I could have pitched against the 'stros and held them scoreless for the past 19 innings.  I truly never thought they were going to score and I was rooting for them.

- When did Prince Charles become so interested in baseball and why do they have to show him every two minutes?

- If this is what baseball is going to look like now, BRING BACK the ROIDS!!!

- Those final two plays by Uribe were spectacular.

- I hate the Houston center field configuration with that hill.  What???

- What were they thinking with those old rainbow striped uni's?

- Remember when Robin Ventura charged Nolan Ryan after being hit and Ryan put him in a headlock and pounded on his crown.  That was awesome.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?