Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Insurance coverage

Some free advice.

Call you insurance agent and ask about your liability coverage and an umbrella policy. Do it now! I was under-insured and unaware simply because at the time I took the policy I had nothing. Want to sue me? Go ahead, take my 10 year old car and student loans and be on your way. What I didn't know was that future earnings could be at risk. Kinda like liable alimony.

After a five year legal battle the issue has been resolved and thankfully there won't be significant financial impact to me. The better news is that I am now in a much better position regarding my insurance coverage and it actually cost me less than $100 a year to restructure and increase my liability coverage more than 10x (on my vehicles and home). I hope I never need it, but this could save me and you from serious financial distress should the unthinkable happen.

Comments:
This is very interesting site... Order ativan c o d
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?